Top 10 New Costumes for Men
Editors Note: All of the costumes listed below can be found at 2011 Best Selling Men’s Costume Guide.
At New Costume Guide we do the legwork for you to find out which costumes are popular and likely to sell out this Halloween. The costume trends in 2011 include a lot of superheroes, action movie characters, and even a few retro flashbacks. Without further ado, here is our top 10 list for the best men’s costumes in 2011:
- No top ten lists would be complete without a Harry Potter costume to commemorate the last movie of the series, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. The Harry Potter Deluxe Robe Costume happens to be the most popular version. With a price tag of only $42.99 it also one of the best value costumes in 2011. The thick material makes this costume feel authentic. Don’t forget to pick up the glasses tie, and wand, which are sold separately!
- All new for 2011 is the quirky Simpsons character called “Duffman”. Be the life of the party with this authentic Simpson’s licensed costume. The Jumpsuit, Cape, Belt and cap are all included. The really cool thing about this costume is the belt is an actual drink holder!
- Continuing with the superhero theme, we have a true marvel comic hero this year. That’s right we have new Captain America costumes. This has costume has a really authentic feel compared to some cheaper versions. This is sure to be a favorite this year among superheros. Don’t forget to get the shield separately.
- We have a new Panda costume just in time for Kung Foo Panda 2. This costume is plusher than most animal costumes but way more comfortable than a mascot costume. What you see is what you get with this costume, as there are no add-ons you will need to buy.
- We’ve seen literally hundreds of Jack Sparrows in the past 5 years its about time for a new pirate to hit the scenes. Just in time for Pirates 4: On Stranger Tides, we have the classic officially licensed Blackbeard costume. This costume comes with quite a bit but you will have to supply your own boots black pants and shirt. At $59.99 this costume is a steal.
- Transformer’s 3 Dark of the moon is one of the highest grossing films in 2011, so it’s no surprise that there are some elaborate new costumes out this year. The most popular will probably be the fun-loving hero BumbleBee. This costume comes with a separate chest and hip piece; arm gauntlets with an attached canon hand on the right side. The helmet is also included and has red eyes that really light up. This one is sure to be a head turner.
- We’re not quite sure why Edward Scissorhands is so popular in 2011. It may be because there is an all new companion ladies Edward Scissorhands costume. It’s also a testament to the popularity of this 1990 cult classic. The Grand Heritage costume includes everything you need to portray this Halloween hero. It includes a realistic looking pleather jumpsuit, scissor gloves, the messy hair wig, and even a makeup kit to pull off the spooky effect.
- There have been rumors floating around that there will be a new He-Man movie in production called Greyscull, but you don’t have to wait for the movie to portray this retro superhero. This is one of those everything included costumes. You even get the classic blond wig.
- One of the most visually stunning movies of the year now has equally stunning costumes. There are two Thor inspired men’s costumes one for Thor and one for his arch nemesis Loki. This would make a great set of costumes for two brothers. We predict the Thor costume will be the most popular cause after all he is Natalie Portman’s heart throb.
- The Abdominal Snowman is one of those classic costumes that never goes out of style. The inflatable shoulders give that tall cowering look. We are surprised that such a theatrical costume is selling for just $99.99. This costume guarantees you will be remembered at any party.
Find the links to these Best Selling Men’s Costumes for 2011 and have an awesome Halloween!