Top Ten Boys Costumes 2009
We search the Internet for the best deals on costumes, highlighting the new costumes for 2009. Today we look at boys costumes. To find where to purchase these costumes, head on over to Best Boys Costumes for 2009.
1. and 2. – The first two costumes come from the ever popular Nintendo games. The Super Mario Costume and deluxe Mario Brothers Luigi Costume are available in child and toddler sizes. We like the comfortable jumpsuit with inflatable belly. The kids will laugh and laugh when they put this on and inflate the belly! It also comes with hat and mustache. This means no mask! Masks can look impressive but are not fun to wear for a very long time.
3. Deluxe Batman Brave & Bold Costume. This costume also comes in child and toddler sizes and is based on the popular animated Batman, The Brave and the Bold TV series. Batman costumes are popular year after year.
4. and 5. Two Transformers costumes are in the top 10 costume picks this year. The Transformers Optimus Prime Movie 3-D Deluxe Child Costume and the Transformers Bumblebee Movie 3-D Deluxe Child Costume. They both have a great robot look and the older boys will love these costumes. No toddler sizes. Adult costumes are also available for Dad!
6. From the X-Men Origins movie, Wolverine. The muscle chest makes for a great look and the claws will be a lot of fun although possibly a little annoying during trick or treat. The mask is more of a hood and should be comfortable.
7. Star Wars Clone Wars Deluxe Commander Fox Child Costume. Quality new Star Wars Costume for 2009. Comes with jumpsuit, boot covers and mask. The pictures all show a blaster too which you’ll have to get separately for the full look. Impressive looking costume in child small, medium, and large.
8. and 9. GI Joe Storm Shadow Deluxe Child Costume and GI Joe Snake Eyes Classic Child Costume. Storm Shadow in white and Snake Eyes in black. Both have the ninja fighter look. The costumes include top, pants, hood and gloves. Swords sold separately.
10. Punk Creep Child Costume – This is the one that the pre-teens are going to love. The mask has a scary face with a punk hair do. The Punks Not Dead Shirt is included and you’ll want to add pants, belt, and guitar.
Find the Top 10 Boys Costumes along with more great costumes for Halloween!